Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mino

WHIZZ! the arrow plunged into Msyqutio's body. We both yelped in pain as Msyqutio went limp and fainted to the ground in shock, I picked him up and ran.

They wouldn't stop shooting, several arrows shot past my ear into the trees ahead.
Msyqutios body was limp and bleeding, I needed to get him to the nurse quickly or Msyqutio would die with me.  THUD one arrow hit home, straight into my thigh. I staggered and waned as I fell to my knees...my world faded away.

I woke up in a strange room "MSYQUTIO!" I yelled and jumped to my feet, only to be answered by a thunderous pain my leg "MOTHER DUCKS AND MAPLE SYRUP!"I cried as I hoped down into the bed and looked at my leg.  It was swollen and purple, while I was looking at my leg I tried to recollect my memories.  Nothing came to me.  "I better not have amnesia...," I murmured sleepily, "I think about it tomorrow..."

"WAKE UP!" yelled Msyqutio "AHHH!"I yelled in replied as I bolted out of my bed and again to be answered by a thunderous pain.


TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!
                               
By Jack G

2 comments: