Friday 4 April 2014

Maya and Naomi's Cameo Writing

A world of freedom

I huddled in my dirty bed in sadness and frustration.
When I looked at my special twin, she’s reflecting all my tears.
I thought of giving up on my dream, but it was too painful to think about.
The piano played a dry tune and the desk looked shattered and destroyed.
Unitil the pen started writing a silly and childish tale.
The shelves of the author’s art, shone like diamonds on a Queen’s crown.
The desk looked like people trying to rebuild their city after it had been bombed.
Everything looked as how it should be; happy, free and brightness inside.
It’s all better when I grab my pen and start to write words that fill me up with joy or words that sink me down to the floor.
It’s the place where I’m free to do whatever I want,
A world of Freedom is one thing I need.

By Maya 

A place of knowledge  

I hop onto a black-berry cozy chair as cozy as blobbing upon a heated pool
Breathing in the the smell of rotten eggs.
My chin resting in between my two knees.
I stare across at my homework in confusion and a mind full of question & answers like my mind is going to explode and all I will  remember is my name.
My eye skid across the page and landed on the word prestige.
I had no idea what that meant so I picked up a dictionary that had been thrown  to the ground and flipped through the pages wildly till I came to the initials “pre” I scanned down the page some words looked like maths equations that had no answer.
Then just like that my mind is crystal clear, I pick up a 
pencil I had been chewing on and begin writing...



Naomi


1 comment:

  1. Awesome writing Maya and Naomi it was really cool!

    ReplyDelete