Saturday 5 April 2014

The Daunting Dare

An icy chill ran up my back, squashed up in the dreadful ride. I was already regretting this. My heart was throbbing steadily, jolting up, the bold colors of the ride are a blur, looking down to see the pale dots of my friends on the gray-colored concrete.
Pride sweeps through me, I’m at the top and all above me now is the bright sapphire sky with the sun blazing. Anouska counts down,  5,4,3,2,1...

I clutch the metal hand bars, Suddenly we are flying through the air, my head spinning and colors flying.  I think to myself.....this was a daunting dare.



By Letisha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Letisha,
    Wow! It's so amazing seeing your writing!!!
    I love all the describing words. Room 3 is learning how to add more detail to their ideas and I can't wait to share this piece of writing with them.
    :) Bryan.

    ReplyDelete