Thursday 3 April 2014

My Heavenly Place

MY HEAVENLY PLACE: Musket Cove

The heavy wheels from the plane drop elegantly onto the hard cement below, I grab my bag and jump off the plane.

The Airport greets us with warm arms and welcomes us to Fiji.  We board the boat, Tui our grounds keeper greets us heartily and starts the boat. We travel very fast over the rough waves,the wild wind was whips my hair back.

Finally we arrive I jump straight in our warm pool and bomb epically a dozen times.  The night comes and we drive to a wonderful restaurant called Dicks Place and eat our hearts out. In the morning we might go to Dicks Place again and eat magnificent ,hotcakes, Mango, Cupcakes,LO LO BUNS,and juice.


This is my heavenly place.

By Jack.G

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack,

    Your heavenly place sounds like the perfect holiday retreat. I love your description of the wind. Great language!

    ReplyDelete